On each order, Point one offer you a warranty for your purchase. This warranty enables you to shop with confidence from our website. The warranty period starts from the day of delivery or when you receive your product. During this period you can claim a warranty under the following terms and conditions:
- Our service center is open for warranty claims from Monday to Friday, Between 11:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- PC covers full warranty only if the customer did not open the case. During the warranty period, no hardware removal or addition is allowed without pre-approval from our service department.
- We do not accept warranty claims for used hardware. So before purchasing, please make sure that the product is in good condition. Point one will be not responsible for any fault if it arise later.
- Some products may contain international warranty which implies that the product is registered directly with the manufacturer and the warranty claim will be handled by the customer himself. Point one will be not responsible for entertaining any international warranty claims. Please follow the manufacturer instructions to get clear insights.
- Products like printer toners/cartridge, cables, power adapters and all other additional accessories do not contain any warranty.
- Point one offer 2 days checking warranty on all the headphones, speakers, mouse devices, keyboards and other accessories. No claim shall be entertained after the warranty period.
- Our warranty policy will not include claims related to the appearance of dots on LEDs / LCDs
- Some warranty claims may be accepted on the “CONDITIONAL” basis. We reserve the right to accept or reject any warranty claim if we are not satisfied that the defect is due to a manufacturing fault. This process may take more time.
- The component/product may be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the distributor/supplier/manufacturer once the warranty claim is accepted. Please note that the time period of the process may range from 4 to 7 weeks.
- Warranty claims do not apply if the warranty label/sticker or serial numbers are torn or tampered with.
- We do not offer any kind of software support. Please contact with the product manufacture by visiting his official website.
- We are not responsible for the damage caused by the accidents or electrical surge.
- The distributor/supplier/manufacturer reserves the right to reject any warranty claim if:
- The component/product is submitted in an appropriate way.
- The component/product is broken or reflects the sign of rust, burning due to the weather conditions.
- The original invoice of the product is misplaced or missing
- Please note that the warranty is offered by the vendor/retailer on behalf of the distributor/supplier/manufacturer. The retailer is not directly involved in this matter. If the product is sold in proper working condition, the retailer is not responsible for any issue/problem that could arise later.
If you have any questions about the warranty policy, please don’t feel hesitate to contact us.