HP Officejet 7612
- Reviews (0)
Market your business with versatile wide-format printing – copy, scan and fax too.
Print eye-catching colour in sizes from postcard to A3+, and enjoy the versatility of easy-to-use copy, scan and fax tools.
Print professional-quality colour for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.
Produce borderless brochures, flyers, brochures and more for less than a print shop.
Print affordably with four individual inks – optional high capacity XL ink cartridges available for frequent printing.
Get more done – save time with productivity-enhancing features.
Scan large documents up to A3 size in a single pass with this impressively compact e-all-in-one.
Leave long jobs to print themselves with the automatic document feeder and 250-sheet paper tray.
Simplify workflows – access business apps directly from the intuitive and easy-to-use touchscreen display.
Enjoy worry-free performance from an e-all-in-one designed for volumes of up to 800 pages per month.
Connect, print and stay productive – at the office or on the go.
Add this high performance printer to your wireless network and share with other wireless-enabled PCs.
Enjoy the flexibility of being able to print from smartphones or tablets from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
Print from your wireless-enabled mobile device – without a network – using wireless direct printing.
Share the performance across small workgroups by adding this versatile printer to your Ethernet network.
Save resources with an ENERGY STAR® 2.0 qualified e-all-in-one designed with the environment in mind. Use up to 50% less paper with automatic two-sided printing and get free, easy cartridge recycling with HP Planet Partners.
Save energy without sacrificing performance – this device is ENERGY STAR® 2.0 qualified and rated EPEAT® Bronze.
Save up to 50% on paper costs, using automatic two-sided printing.
Reduce your impact – easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.
Save up to 40% on energy – preset this e-all-in-one to turn on or off with Schedule On and Schedule Off.
- Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
- Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents, and image types, and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
- Cost-per-page (CPP) claims are based on the majority of multi-pass colour laser AiOs <€300 excluding VAT as of May 2012. For details, see www.hp.com/eu/ojfacts. ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing; see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Based on marketing materials printed on HP Color LaserJet CP2020/CM2320 series and HP Officejet Pro family products compared with average retail copy shop pricing for print runs up to 2,500 pages. Actual results may vary. Source: InfoTrends Cost of Print Studies, June 2011. Visit www.hp.com/go/printcosts for more details.
- Not included, please purchase separately.
- Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements.
- An app or driver may be required to use HP wireless direct. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
- Programme availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in 47 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners programme. For more information, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
- Energy savings calculation assumes the device is scheduled to be off for 12 hours per weekday and 48 hours per weekend. Reduced energy use is compared with a typical daily usage model, which assumes devices remain in ‘off’ mode overnight and on the weekend.