Dell Latitude E6530 Premier Laptop ( Intel® Core™ i5 processors up to -37x0QM )
- Reviews (0)
Discover leading-edge laptops at Dell.com/Latitude
1. Dell Latitude laptops are brominated flame retardant free (BFR-free) and polyvinyl chloride free (PVC-free); meeting the definition of BFR-/PVC-free as set forth in the iNEMI Position
Statement on the ‘Definition of Low-Halogen Electronics (BFR-/CFR-/PVC-free)’. Plastic parts contain less than 1,000 ppm (0.1%) of bromine (if the Br source is from BFRs) and less
than 1,000 ppm (0.1%) of chlorine (if the Cl source is from CFRs or PVC or PVC copolymers). All printed circuit board (PCB) and substrate laminates contain bromine/chlorine total
less than 1,500 ppm (0.15%) with a maximum chlorine of 900 ppm (0.09%) and maximum bromine being 900 ppm (0.09%).
2. WiFi enabled connection required. System must be on or in sleep mode with application running to update.
3. Offering available in select countries.
4. Not available in China or Russia.
5. Availability and terms of Dell Services vary by region. For more information, visit www.dell.com/servicedescriptions.
6. Only available in emerging markets.
7. A 64-bit operating system is required to support 4GB or more of system memory.
8. Significant system memory may be used to support graphics, depending on system memory size and other factors
9. GB means 1 billion bytes and TB equals 1 trillion bytes; actual capacity varies with preloaded material and operating environment and will be less.
10. Limited Hardware Warranty: For copy of Ltd Hardware Warranty, write Dell USA LP, Attn: Warranties, One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682 or see www.dell.com/warranty.
11. Mobile Broadband: Subject to wireless provider’s broadband subscription and coverage area; additional charges apply.
12. Based on preliminary Dell lab testing. Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
13. 1x8GB or 2x8GB memory options only avaialble via CFI service
Intel® Core™ i3, i5 and i7 processors up to i7-37x0QM
Operating System Options
7 Home Basic
, Genuine Windows
7 Home Premium
7 Professional, Genuine Windows
Linux Ubuntu 11.10
DDDR3 SDRAM (1600MHz ) 2 slots supporting 1G, 2G, 4GB, 8GB
Chipset and Intel Responsiveness
QM77 Express Chipset
Optional Intel Rapid Start Technology (SSD is required)
Optional Intel Smart Connect Technology
(SSD and Intel WLAN are required)
Intel® HD Graphics 3000 for Intel Core i3 Processors
Intel® HD Graphics 4000 for Intel Core i3/i5/i7 3xxxM Processors
NVIDIA®NVS™5200M (GDDR5 1GB) Discrete Graphic with Optimus
15.6” HD (1366×768) Anti-Glare LED
15.6” HD+ (1600×900) Anti-Glare LED
15.6” FHD (1920×1080) Anti-Glare LED
7200 rpm SATA up to 750GB, 5400 rpm SATA up to 320GB, 500GB SATA Solid State Hybrid
Encrypted (FDE/SED) FIPS, Opal 7200 rpm 320GB
Mobility Solid State up to 256GB, Encrypted Mobile Solid State up to 256GB
Dell Fast Response Free Fall Sensor and HDD Isolation (standard on motherboard)
E-Module Bay II Secondary HDD Option
Optical Drive Options
DVD-ROM, DVD+/RW via E-Modular Bay II
High quality speakers, Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack, Integrated noise reducing array
microphones, Optional integrated HD video webcam and Dell Webcam Central software
4-cell (40Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
6-cell (60Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
9-cell (97Wh) Lithium Ion battery
9-cell (87Wh) 3 Year limited hardware warranty
Lithium Ion battery
9-cell (97Wh) Extended battery slice
3-cell (30Wh) E-Modular Bay II Battery
65 Watt, 90W AC Adapter
65 Watt BFR/PVC Free Adapter (select countries only)
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN and WiMAX Options:
Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205, Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250
, Intel® Centrino®
Ultimate-N 6300, Dell Wireless™ 1504 (802.11g/n 1×1), Dell Wireless 1540 (802.11n 2×2)
& GPS Options:
Dell Wireless 5630 Multi-mode HSPA-EVDO Mini Card (Gobi™ 3000) with A-GPS
Dell Wireless 5560 Single-
mode HSPA Mini Card with A-GPS
, Dell Wireless 5802 LTE Mobile Broadband (Verizon-US only), Dell
Wireless 5804 LTE Mobile Broadband (AT&T-US only)
Dell Wireless 380Bluetooth® 4.0
Ports, Slots & Chassis
Network connector (RJ-45), USB 2.0 (2) – 1 USB/eSATA combo; USB 3.0 (2), Stereo headphone/Micro
phone combo jack, Memory card reader, 54mm ExpressCard, Docking connector, VGA, HDMI, 1 Full and
2 Half Mini Card Slots
Optional SmartCard Reader/Contactless SmartCard Reader/Fingerprint Reader or FIPS Fingerprint
Reader, Additional USB 3.0 ports option via E-Modular Bay II
Input Device Options
Dual pointing keyboard: standard or backlit, Multi-touch Touchpad
Dimensions & Weight
Width: 15.12″/384mm; Height (front/back): 1.11″/28.30mm to 1.34”/34.20mm
Depth: 10.16″/258mm; Weight: Starting at 5.40lbs/2.449kg (with 4-cell battery, SSD and airbay)
Regulatory and Environmental Compliance
Regulatory Model: P19F Regulatory Type: P19F001
ENERGY STAR 5.2 (Windows OS)
EPEAT Gold (US/Canada); EPEAT Silver (France, Germany, Sweden)
Intel® vPro™ Technology’s advanced management features (optional, requires Intl WiFi® Link WLAN),
Warranty & Support Services
Limited Hardware Warranty
Standard 3-year Next Business Day On Site Service after Remote Diagno
. Optional 3 year Dell ProSupport offers premium support from expert technicians and 24×7 global
Factory Image load. BIOS Customization. Hardware Customization, Asset Tagging and Reporting.