CORSAIR Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition Water / Liquid CPU Cooler. 120mm – CW-9060010-WW
• 1700 RPM +/- 10% max. 57 CFM
• Radiator Dim. 120 x 152 x 27mm
• Fan Dim. 120 x 120 x 25mm
• Fan Noise 30.32 dBA
- Reviews (0)
The Easy Intel CPU Performance Upgrade
Your PC will run cooler and quieter when you replace your CPU’s standard heatsink with a Hydro Series H55.
Installation is straightforward: if you can get to the back of your PC’s motherboard, you can install an H55. All you’ll need is a screwdriver.
The compact components and flexible tubing make Hydro Series H55 easy to install even if you’re cramped for space. It allows you to improve your CPU’s cooling efficiency even in most compact cases — as long as your case has a 120mm fan mount near the CPU, H55 will probably fit.
Hydro Series H55 comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with Intel and AMD processors.
The low speed and wide diameter reduces noise levels over the smaller, faster fans used on stock CPU coolers. The three-pin connector is compatible with fan controllers.
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient rubber offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.
The pump unit provides high-speed circulation without taking a lot of space. This makes installation easier, and helps improve your case’s airflow.
Copper has excellent thermal transfer characteristics, and the fin design is optimized for efficient heat exchange.
The low-profile design reduces the airflow requirement, which helps make H55 quieter. The small size also allows for easier installation and improved compatibility, and the black finish looks great.
- Corsair H55 Liquid CPU Cooler
- One 120mm fan
- Mounting screws for fan and radiator
- Mounting brackets for Intel™ LGA 115x/1136/2011 and AMD AM2/AM3
- Intel™ LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011
- AMD sockets AM2, AM3 and FM1
- Radiator dimensions: 120mm x 152mm x 27mm
- Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Fan speed: 1700RPM +/- 10%
- Fan airflow: 57 CFM
- Fan dBA: 30.32 dBA
- Fan static pressure: 1.9mm/H20