Corsair Hydro Series™ H115i 280mm Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler – CW-9060027-WW
• Cold Plate Material: Copper
• Fan Specification: 140mm (x2)
• Radiator Material: Aluminum
• Tubing: Large-diameter, low permeability
- Reviews (0)
A 280mm radiator and dual SP140L PWM fans provide the extreme cooling you need for highly overclocked CPUs
The Hydro Series H115i is an extreme performance, factory sealed, all-in-one liquid CPU cooler for cases with 280mm radiator mounts. The 280mm radiator and dual SP140L PWM fans provide the excellent cooling you need for highly overclocked CPUs. Corsair Link software control is built in, so you can monitor temperatures, adjust cooling performance and customize LED lighting directly from your desktop.
The key to fast, efficient cooling is maximizing cooling surface area. If your PC case has dual 140mm fan mounts spaced for a 280mm radiator, the H115i lets you take advantage of your case’s full cooling potential.
Everything’s been tweaked to make the v2 line our best yet. The new design operates more efficiency for both lower temperatures and less noise.
The included 140mm fans are custom-designed for high static pressure air delivery with minimum turbulence and noise. They’re PWM controlled, so you can customize the fan speed to find the optimal balance of cooling and noise.
Attach the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link software to unlock even more power.
You can customize cooling performance, monitor coolant and CPU temperatures, and change the color of the RGB LED lighting from the default white to match your system, or to change color based on temperature readings and other inputs.
Gone are the days when watercooling required lots of work. The H115i is a closed loop, factory sealed design that comes pre-filled, and it comes with a modular, tool-free mounting bracket for faster installation.
Corsair Hydro Series CPU coolers give you the power of liquid cooling in a compact, easy-to-install package. They offer superior cooling for higher overclocking performance, without the complexity of traditional water cooling kits.
- Hydro Series H115i Liquid CPU Cooler
- Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- Two SP140L High Torque 140mm Fans
- USB cable for Corsair Link™ Integration
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
- Quick Start Guide
- Intel™ LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and 2011-3
- AMD™ sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3
- Radiator dimensions: 140mm x 312mm x 26mm
- Fan dimensions: 140mm x 25mm
- Fan speed: 2000 +/- 10% RPM
- Fan airflow: 104.65 CFM
- Fan static pressure: 3.99mm-H2O
- Noise level: 40 dB(A)